It Lies Within | Teen Ink

It Lies Within

Everyday I step into your eyes. They seem to always glide me to a place that isn't anywhere I've been. You don't know what you do to me, how every action, every breath, and every thought revolves around you.
It's not like what they said it would be, it's truly much more. What you give to me isn't anything that could ever come in a box, or a fancy bag.
Your lips are of sweet honey, your hands as smooth as silk, you wisper lingers in my ear. You mold me into the statue of wanting. Positioning myself to face you and only you.
We argue and fight, and yell and bicker. You drive me out of my mind, and I send you across the ocean in wonder. I slam the door and you hit the wall. The room goes dark, and still in the mist of quiet, all I want is you.
You with a soft voice tell me how hollow you feel for the storm of reaction. We should take things slow you say. I sit in silince only to wonder why I can no longer stay angree with you.
You have my heart and thus is true, I grab your hand and tell you the truth.
Anger will heal, while hearts will pounder, dark will desend as the light takes the day, and you my darling will always remain the same. My soul has been captured, it lies with in you. Nothing will ever change the way I feel about you.