One day (You will know)

One day, I may dream about you a little less than the day before. Maybe I'll no longer think of you another second, if I let you go like I should have already done. But I will not let you forget me; and that is a promise I will keep until my soul decides to stop breathing. Life has taught me that you never get the one you want, but some how you will end up with the one you were destined to be with until your dying days.
The pain of it all makes me smile in a way. Because it reminds me that once upon a time, you were mine...And I wasn't just going crazy.
What hurts the most is knowing you knew what I felt, and you loooked over me like I was invsible. My heart and soul wonders how you can love someone so much, and they not care at all that you do. But they love someone else more, and much harder than they can ever love you. That's what hurts the most.
One day, I may hopefully forget how love has humiliated me. How can a heart break at the usage of words the one you love whispered to someone else? They can never see you. Or can ever understand the depths of how deep and how much you cared. Whan that happens is how you know they don't deserve you. But you want them so much, and you can't have them. That's the point when you know you have in fact gone crazy. I can never be the person I started out to be, because love changed me. My love for a love broke me like the splitting of the earth's core parting from the ground. Love is done; and so am I.