Stranded @ Walmart | Teen Ink

Stranded @ Walmart

August 16, 2010
By Anonymous

So... My cousin and her friends decide to take me to the mall and then to wallmart afterward. We had a blast in the mall! Then we go to wally world. That was all good and fun until we go outside and get to the car when my cousin realises that her friend (who drove us to walmart) didn't give her the keys to her car. (it was my cosins car that we took to the mall in the first place) Ok. (this is were the fun begins -not-) We call the non-emergency line we call the poliece department we call the fire department and we also call the tow truck! (this is were it gets realy good) They wont come out and help us because we dont have proof of insurance. We do but, its in the... (you guessed it) CAR!!! So we call are grandma and have her bring us a spare key. (theres a downfall to this) However she is a forty-five minute drive away from us at home. So as we wait my cousin decides to be realy dumb. she jumps in a shopping cart and has one of her friends push her around the parkunglot! She almost fell out! So they stop that and decide to take some goofy pictures. They all put on sunglasses (note: its 9:30pm) except for my cosin (she dosnt have any in her purce) and in all her infaninte glory decides to try to open the pasenger door to get out the sunglasses she had bought earlier that day. Well the dang car is still locked! She smacked herself on the head and went back to the hood of the car to take pictures. After picture time is over two gangsa looking guys. (you know with the baggy shorts and belt that hanges to your knees and black graphic shirts) They come up and start telling us about how they are in this carreer award program and if we but a magizeen they get X amount of points and the more points they have the better the chance of them getting to go on a trip of their choice anywere in the world and yada-yada. They also say that you could donate money for them to give books to children. So my cosins friend (i dont know why she did it) gives them five bucks and they leave. Were all standin aroun d and then... (oh boy) my cosin and her friend decide to bra-flash a family of five: two little boys, a little girl, and the parents. When they realize what they did they ducked brkind the hood of the car. Then grandma pulls up but didnt see us so we start screaming and jumping and waving are arms around. She sees us, thank goodness. We get the keys and rush to the air port to pick up my aunt (she had a late flight in and we offered to pick her up) some how we make it on time and we drive home. That was one crazy night. Fun, but crazy.