Colors of Palestine

By , Knoxville, TN
I have travled to Israel. But I went to Palestine. It is an amazingly modern state, full of kind people, tons of food, tiny amounts of water, and more walls than there are people. I found it interesting to see that Israel is biult on the buldozed ruins of Palestine. It is awful to know that the Israelis act as if the Palestinians are not there. Not on one green road sign will you find the names of Palestinian towns and villages. The wall that divides Israel and the OPTs was white at one point but it has been splashed so much by graffiti it has become discolored. The nights are black as black can be, and are only inturupted by the street lights glow. The settlements have red roofs, and are frightning and powerful. And these things exist we cant deny it any more. People are trapped in a cage that is there own home, it is true, and the colors of Palestine revolve around everything in every day life all we have to do is find them.

joecool101 said...
Aug. 9, 2011 at 7:35 am
This is not true at all. when Israel was created after the Holocaust, the Arabs fleed Israel, because the whole Arab world attacked Israel trying to desrtoy it, and the Arabs thought they would return after Israel would be destroyed. But Israel wasn't destroyed, and when the arabs tried to come back they weren't let in because they were traitors. Then they gave themselves the name Palestinians, and that they have some kind of right to the land.