Will You PLEASE? | Teen Ink

Will You PLEASE?

June 28, 2010
By Babyy BRONZE, Amarillo, Texas
Babyy BRONZE, Amarillo, Texas
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"DON'T EVER LET ANYONE OR ANYBODY PUT YOU DOWN, LET PEOPLE LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE && NOT PRETEND TO BE"


“Why you got to be like this Jorge?” “I just don’t understand why, what did I ever do to you?” Casey said disappointed. “All I ever did was love you,” “Casey just don’t worry about it, the sooner you leave the better.” Jorge shouted back furiously.
Our relationship has been through ups and downs for the past 3 yrs, I don’t know why he doesn’t feel the same way as he did before. Back in the day everything used to be so nice and almost so perfect, but now it just seems like it all went down the drain. I’m so lost and lonely in this world, I just wish everything would go back to normal.
“Casey shut up, I had it with all this, I can’t stand you anymore, the door is wide open for you to leave” is what I hear from his mouth all day, everyday but back then it used to be “Babe I really, really like you, I hope you never go away.” To me it proves that his just scared to love or to get heart broken, but never in my life would I ever think of doing that to him.
It all started as a love story, and now is just falling apart little by little, I just don’t understand what I ever did wrong. I would do anything to get the old Jorge back.



“Baby if you are not busy, could you see what’s wrong with my car?” Casey asked Jorge kindly, “No, I got something else to do at this point, maybe later,” Jorge said. Time went by and he was not doing anything, yet I wanted to ask him but I was afraid of what he might say. Once I asked him he seemed all rude and what not, I was stressing to bad that I couldn’t even be around people so I decided to take my dog for a walk.
As I was clearing up my mind I felt my phone vibrate, “Hello?” I answered, “Casey, come home I got to talk to you,” Jorge said feeling kind of guilty, “Okay, I’m on my way bye.” I hesitated. On my way home I was just thinking if things were going to get better which I hoped even though I had a bad feeling about this one. Once I arrived to the house I was anxious, ugh I was scared. I felt awkward sitting in the opposite side of the dinner table, but at this point I just wanted to know what the talk about so I waited till he came in.
When I heard my name come out his mouth my heart pounded at full speed, “Casey, I’m sorry but this relationship isn’t working out for me no more, my feelings for you have decreased over time,” Jorge said with his heart breaking voice. I felt my eyes get watery, I didn’t know what to do at that moment, and it felt as if my heart had just got torn out my chest. “I never wanted to break your heart or hurt you, and I’m also sorry for being rude lately, it was my way of showing emotions that I don’t have no more.”
I was speech less, I didn’t want to cry in front of him but I couldn’t help it, the tears rolled down my cheek it self, but I could not do nothing about it. As we sat in peace I could hear my own heart beat, it was real this time. “ Jorge, I just want you to know that what I feel for you will never change and I will never replace you or love another like you, you save my life when I was homeless now I have no were to go, I have no job and my mom will not take me back in her house.” Casey said as she packed her stuff, “Baby you know I will always be here for you but I just need time to see what I really want, just please understand me, maybe if its meant to be later in life god will put us in the same path once again.” Jorge said as he handed her money for survival.
As months passed my life didn’t seem normal, I was missing him so much and his family as well. They treated me as part of their family once, but it all had to come to an ending. I wanted to move far, far away and start all over, I had a job now, had saved money over time and it was good enough for me and my pretty girl (dog).
My phone rang, the number appeared to be anonymous I wanted to answer wishing it was him but at the same time I just wanted to forget about him. One missed call and my phone rang again, “Hello?” I answer with a shacking voice, “I love you Casey, I never felt for you this way, please come back to me,” he said. As much as I wanted to believe him I couldn’t it but I had to tell him and make him feel the same as I once did. “Jorge, I’m sorry I have moved on to bigger and better things, yes I still love you with all my heart but ‘us’ is in the past,” “What do you mean, baby it’s meant to be this time,” he begged for her returning. “Yes it might be but you should never take things for granted when you have them, cause once its gone its most likely game over.” once I had told him I felt as if I took a big pain off my chest but I felt bad in a way, but its true appreciate things when you have them but never take them for granted cause one day you jus might regret it.
Up to this day I still feel bad for not taking him back even though he was with me through the thick and thin but also he put me through the worst parts in life. I wonder how his doing now days, I would love to talk to him once more just to tell him thanks for every good moment in life I spend with him and to wish him good luck with everything.