Make a Wish

Not sure where to go. I've been looking for the answer for quite some time, but I keep coming upon forks in the road; I see smooth sailing, and then get struck by a wave.

The wave is a wave of knowledge. The knowledge makes me think. Whether or not I'm thinking the right things or not, makes me think. Thinking isn't good for me. I need to find something else to do. Any ideas?

I love the smooth sailing. I'll have to make sure the find the smooth sailing every time I come out here. I enjoy this.

But the weather man said that the weather was supposed to be nice... NOW what do I do? I think he lied to me.

See? I'm thinking again.

Note to self: Stop thinking. Get a notebook. Write in this notebook everyday, for a year. Come back and look at this notebook a year later, and re-think everything you've thought.

There's the sun I've been waiting for! It's finally like he said. Where do I go now? I can see everything, but I don't know where to go.

Crap.

It's looking good, so I'll just sail around for a little while. I'll see what happens.

He seems to want to tell me the truth, but I don't think I can trust him. He's only telling half truth, and then hiding the rest. Yesterday, he told me that there was going to be a few clouds here and there over the Atlantic, but he never told me there was a 90% chance of rain.

Where do I go from here?

Do I trust him?

I miss him. I wish I could talk to him. Get him to tell me what's really going on.

Maybe he doesn't trust me...

What do I do then? Where would I go from there?

Stop thinking.

Notebook.

Everyday.