I'm Sorry, I Love You...

By , Atlanta, GA
To him, I'm nothing anymore. Before, when he loved me, I was his everything. He always talked to me, and was just amazed by me. In the beginning I didn't want him much but that longing grew so fast and so much. Then you had me. I had you too... I was so happy. When you told me you loved me I believed you. When you told me I was amazing I believed you. Whatever you told me, whenever you said it. I believed you. I trusted you. I loved you. But you lied. If you loved me so much, so fast, why did it end this way? How did you love me so much then just go for my best friend? I knew it would end when your best friend cared about me more than you. All I have left is memories and pain. But thanks for the good time. I hope you enjoyed. Be happy. Just go for her. I'll just break a little. Don't worry, you won't know, I won't say anything. Just be happy. I miss you. I love you. I'm sorry for everything I feel for you that you don't. I'm sorry I was stupid enough to believe you. I'm sorry for everything I didn't do. I'm sorry that you say things about me that aren't true. I'm sorry if I can't stop thinking about you and that I can't help but cry. I'm trying to get over you, just give me time. I'm sorry. But I still love you

TianaFairy said...
Wow that's tough he broke your heart but you can't force yourself to stop liking him trust me I've tried. It'll take time but in this life, time is all we have.