Happy Mother's Day | Teen Ink

Happy Mother's Day

By cecebabii BRONZE, Omaha, Nebraska
cecebabii BRONZE, Omaha, Nebraska

Mom you are my strength when I feel like giving up. I thank you everyday because you keep pushing me to become the mature, smart, loving woman you know I can be. I love and appreciate you because whe I didn't have anybody to take care of me and when everyone gave up on me, you took me in your house as a stranger and called me your own. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I thank you for that... I may not show that I love appreicate you because I am always getting smart with you or always getting in trouble, but I do and I am happy that you still love me after everything I have done to you.

To my Mom,

Happy Mother's Day

I was inspired to write this to my mom because she lost her job and I haven't been showing her that I love and appreciate the fact that she took me into her home, her heart, and her family as a stranger five years ago. Then she adopted me March 3rd, 2008 and she never gave up on me, even when me and other people wanted her to give up... I just want her to know that I will always be there for her no matter what and that I really love her and want her to be in my life for ever, no matter what I do to push her away.