My hero | Teen Ink

My hero

By LostOrGained SILVER, Deltona, Florida
LostOrGained SILVER, Deltona, Florida

"Light a man a fire, he is warm for a day. Light a man on fire, and he is warm for the rest of his life."

I sat there, crying, screaming, convulsing. I was left here. With a hole cut out of me. Alone, except for his shadow. And he kept laughing. I could only see his shadow, but i heard him laughing, cursing in between the giggles. At me. At my pain, my ache. I was staring, crying at my arm. I wished that it could let my pain go. That somehow it could leak my pain out onto the floor. But it only leaked blood. He stopped laughing, but only to kick me insult me,and tell me to go kill myself. I reached a shaking hand itno my pocket. I pulled out my phoneand tryed to call my hero, the person who kept me alive.

some of this isnt true (very little) but I have one thing to say: Thank you yazzy, you literally kept me alive that night.

Raise_Up PLATINUM, Tomball, Texas

When i think of you, i end up falling alseep and i dream of you.<-- i wrote that quote
There isnt like looking into your eyes and knowing you will always be there to protect me <3 MADE BY ME ^^i wrote these quotes

itno? should that be into? and you should put a comma between kick me and insult me.... i got confused there(:

But other than that it was really good...