The Quiet Truth

Many think Quiet is stuck up. Many think that Quiet thinks it is too good to talk to them. That is not true. Quiet is just... quiet. Quiet doesn't like to talk. Quiet doesn't like to blab about itself, or what it's wearing, or who it hangs out with. Quiet has feelings, too. It doesn't criticize or call others names. Quiet likes to be silent, to watch and learn, and to fade into the background most times. It likes to be comfortable with people before it talks freely. Quiet does not like to be vulnerable, so it protects itself. Quiet is safe.

Osvaldo_CThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

Wow, I can relate to this a lot. I am ver quiet in school. Kids think its weird because I act differently than them. They just don't understand.

Love this :)

PussnBoots replied...
Dec. 13, 2010 at 9:07 pm :
Thanks! Here's to being different. :)

Osvaldo_CThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 14, 2010 at 8:53 pm :
True to that. :)

musebrat183 said...
Jun. 16, 2010 at 5:09 pm:
J'adore. The use of "it" to describe Quiet, the fact that it's in non-fiction. I relate well. Excellent.

mommybear replied...
Jun. 16, 2010 at 5:46 pm :
I love the way you descibed "Quiet" Im very glad to see that u feel at home at home, when y r not so Quiet! hehe

Day-Dreamer17 replied...
Jun. 16, 2010 at 6:06 pm :

Ha, ha, mommybear. Thanks, though.

Thanks to U 2, musebrat183! I love it when I get new comments! (By the way, do you have any suggestions about some good articles to read????)