The older you get The more peoblems you get

By Rosset BRONZE, New York, New York
Rosset BRONZE, New York, New York

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.

When I was 9 I wanted to be 17 so I could do the things the older kids were doing. For some reason it looked fun and exciting. One day my wish came alive I was 17 I was happy it was like getting a Christmas gift well maybe not that happy but it was something along those lines. But I guess when I wish I was 17 I should have wish for no problems it felt good that my mom did not tell me what I could not do or should not do but at the same time my problems get harder and harder . At that moment t I wish I had a time machine to go back and not wish that I was 17 but I realize that part of grow up and become a better person is to go through different problems that how everybody become better at what they do . And some day I know I am going to be good at what I do because my problems helped me to become the good person that I am today and I do not wish I was 9 because then how would I get to tell you about my problems .

I guess that i am amlost 18

Emoni_Boo99 said...
on Aug. 23 2010 at 3:45 pm
i feel this cause it hard  to say something and  don no one want to listen

on Apr. 6 2010 at 5:02 pm
LihuaEmily SILVER, North Kingstown, Rhode Island

"It is said that there's no such thing as a free lunch. But the universe is the ultimate free lunch." -Alan Guth

A good point: that maturity comes with more challenges but it is easier to understand, articulate, and deal with them. You should have used punctuation between sentences, however.

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!