The older you get The more peoblems you get

When I was 9 I wanted to be 17 so I could do the things the older kids were doing. For some reason it looked fun and exciting. One day my wish came alive I was 17 I was happy it was like getting a Christmas gift well maybe not that happy but it was something along those lines. But I guess when I wish I was 17 I should have wish for no problems it felt good that my mom did not tell me what I could not do or should not do but at the same time my problems get harder and harder . At that moment t I wish I had a time machine to go back and not wish that I was 17 but I realize that part of grow up and become a better person is to go through different problems that how everybody become better at what they do . And some day I know I am going to be good at what I do because my problems helped me to become the good person that I am today and I do not wish I was 9 because then how would I get to tell you about my problems .

BaiLiHua This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
A good point: that maturity comes with more challenges but it is easier to understand, articulate, and deal with them. You should have used punctuation between sentences, however.

Emoni_Boo99 replied...
i feel this cause it hard  to say something and  don no one want to listen