I don't know what to put as the title. All I can think of now is, *Sigh*.

An abandoned cheerio on a rug. A tired soul converses with her grandmother. She asks her to sing a song. But what. Hush little baby don’t say a word...And so on. Grandmother cries, the song has touched her so. Grandmother asks about that guy and I say I don’t want to talk about it. She asks why. And I say do not ask why either. When are your test results coming in? February 6th? Oh around that time. Do you still play the piano? Do you love it at all? Or are you just lazy. How are your grades? Read them to me. Grandma please stop I can barley even explain this, the report cards come out in a few days. I don’t have anything to tell you. And more questions. But everyone knows that grandma is sensitive, I can’t say a word. The call ends. A gray day is just plain annoying when one has their period. You’d think nature would at least try to compensate with you, a little sunshine when your feeling low? And their is a headache poking around up in my skull, the slightest noise could awaken it so be careful. I sink to pour over my computer. The load of homework sitting on my head making it heavier. Thought is sucked into the pile of homework on my head and their is no need for a vacuum cleaner anymore. Homework pretty much takes up everything. And everything is time. The day after the sleepover is always a let down. Stuck with homework on a Sunday night?