My Life is falling apart

By , Kwigillingok, AK
There will never be a time like how everything was in the past. You know how childhood is. It's like you never have any worries...problems...or anything that hurts that much...then when you become a teenager...everything goes down the drain. You feel like you want to die sometimes. It gets even worse when your family says that they don't care about you and your brother beats you up...and your mom doesn't care about that and only believes everything your brother tells him. That is how I feel right now. That happened to me and I just don't know what to do! Why does these teen years have so many things going on? I feel like no one cares and I know some do but why do I feel like this? Why do I keep crying? I can't stop. My world is falling apart! My other brother is telling me to move in with him but he is couple hundred miles away...and I don't want to leave my boyfriend! I just want to go and leave my family. I am so neglected but...my boyfriend! I love him so much and I don't want to leave him!

minnesotagal said...
Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:49 am
Do you feel you made the right decision?

Authorgal98 said...
I would just keep in touch with your bf and go. Like S.Nicole said, don't end up in the park, please, hon

alaskan_girl replied...
yeah thanks! but anyways..im moving away this summer..like couple hundred miles away from home! but my boyfriend is not coming with me..but he will move with me .after he gets the money...

Authorgal98 replied...
Aww, that's so sweet!

alaskan_girl replied...
yeah! but its gona be hard being away from what i call home.....