The Fall Heard Round the World | Teen Ink

The Fall Heard Round the World

“Awww,” I said. Wait, wait, wait let me start my story from the beginning so you won’t get confused. On with the story. Just a few hours before I was over at my friend Michelle’s house helping her set up for her Halloween party. We were helping her mom make some food for there awesome Halloween party which I was invited too. We were making salsa, and guacamole. Yum! We ran out of stuff to make the salsa, so we had to go to Target and get some more fresh ingredients.
So her dad took us and he wanted to get some more things while we were there. In that period of time it felt like forever. We got our extra ingredients but now we had to go with her dad and get his extra ingredient. Michelle’s dad asked us to go get some green onions, so we went and got them but on our way back to where Michelle’s dad was standing it happened. Right there in front of everyone in the produce section I tripped and fell right on my back in complete shock that I just did that.
I couldn’t believe what I just did in front of a big crowd like that I was so embarrassed. Everyone was pointing and laughing at me like I was dressed in a clown suit it was horrible. I felt like a complete idiot falling in front of all those people like that. Then I realized something, it was actually truly funny and that those people weren’t laughing at me they were laughing with me. Well, I guess that was it even though I was still pretty embarrassed I still got up and I left it all behind me. When I went back to where Michelle and her dad were standing them both called me an idiot then we all started laughing again. Even thought it was last year I remember it like it was yesterday and so does Michelle. For Michelle and I that story will never die, well maybe someday but that day is not now.

I wrote this article in my writing class. Sorry if you don't like it.