I havve a voice

I AM A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL AT HOLY NAMES HIGH SCHOOL AND I HAVE A VOICE. IT MAY BE A VOICE THAT IS INGNORED ARE CONSIDERED NOT INPORTANT BUT I HAVE A VOICE AND I WILL BE HEARD BY ALL. A WISE WOMAN ONCE TOLD ME “ITS NOT HOW LOUD YOU VOICE IS ITS WHAT YOU SAY”. MEDITATING ON THOSE WORDS OF INLIGHTMENT I SEEK TO UNDERSTAND HER THAT IT IS NOT HOW LOUD YOU SAY IT BUT IT IS THE WORDS THE SOUND THE MESSAGE YOU ARE GETTING ACROSS TO PEOPLE THAT MATTERS. WHEN THINKING ABOUT THIS QUOTE AND THINKING HOW WE MANDKIND LIVE OUR LIFE WE PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT TO PROVE SOMETHING TO SOMEOE IT COULD BE A TEENAGE GIRL PROVEING THAT SHE SMART BY GETTING ALL A’S BUT HOW DOES GET THEM. IT COULD BE A OLD MAN PROVEING THAT HE STILL IS HIP AND COOL BY LEAVING IN HIS YOUTH. IT CAN BE A MIDDLE AGED WOMAN HOLDING ONTO THE DAYS WHEN SHE COULD EAT WHATEVER SHE WANTED AND STAY UP ALL NIGHT. WHO ARE THES PEOPLE PROVEING THEMSELVES FOR THEMSELVES I DOUBT IT BUT IT IS PROBALLY OTHER PEOPLE AND KNOW YOU ARE PROBALLY THINKING HOW CAN THIS BE COMPARED TO HAVING A VOICE BEEING HEARD ITS NOT HOW LOUD YOU SAY IT IT IS WHAT YOU SAY. BECAUSE HOW LOUD YOU SAY IT CAN BE COMPARED TO YOUR ACTIONS, ITS WHAT YOU SAY CAN BE COMPARED TO DOING SOMETHING SO YOU MAKE A POINT A STATEMENT DON’T JUST DO IT BECAUSE YOU WHERE TOLD TOO DO IT BECAUSE

abcisagirlygirl said...
i think  thIs poem is very all over the place but it is good and very about the topic and the pic is verry all about the topic