Hello & Goodbye

At our first meeting I just knew there was something special about you. You were sweet, funny, not to mention amazingly attractive. We had many laughs and too many texts to count. There were sparks flying everywhere. We spent time together at school and away from school. We went ice skating together. We had our physical differences but they didn't matter that much. When we spent a long time without eachother we grew together, we talked more if thats possible. During this time I learned a lot about you and I. I just had a feeling that you will always catch me when I fall. Even when you had a girlfriend you talked to me more. I knew I could tell you anything and you would support me. Just the other night we had a fun time together. Even though you lost the game you won my heart without trying. When you flipped me upside down, my stomach flip-flopped with my heart. I know now what it feels like to be in love. NOw that you have left me I wish I had the guts to do things before. I can't wait for my Christmas present, no matter when it comes to me. Now goodbyes have been said and I feel empty. Just ask Sydney haha. Hope to see you again very soon PK.
Love PC