The day I was almost kidnapped | Teen Ink

The day I was almost kidnapped

By kamillionare BRONZE, Port Orchard, Washington
kamillionare BRONZE, Port Orchard, Washington

I dont have one

On Thursday December 17 the day before winter break I faced the biggest fear of my life being kidnapped. It all started after school I had stayed after school to make up my grade in a few of my classes because I had 4fs 1d and1b so I had usually didn’t have ride anytime I stayed after school because my dad was on deployment in the middle of the ocean and my mom was at work and she usually doesn’t get off until 5:00 pm and my house is 1 mile away . I left my school somewhere around 4:00 pm to 4:30 pm an about half
the mile up the hill of Berry lake road a man driving a red Chevy with a canopy in the back had asked me if I wanted a ride I had told him no he had asked this question 4 times so I just walked away but he was following me so I was suspicious so I ran then he got out of his car and started chasing me it was very dark and it was raining . I was very tired I could barely breath my bag was very heavy it was slowing me down I was yelling help most people were at a basketball game at my school I had finally made it into my house minutes later . when made it in my house I grabbed a phone and a knife locked all doors closed all the blinds I hid in my parents room I had locked the door and blocked it and turned off the light that way if he broke into the house he wouldn’t figure out which room I was in nobody was home he kept kicking he bade small damage to the door but my grandma came over because I had appointment that day but she didn’t know what was going on but when she came she saw the man and he was walking away fro are front door hiding his face so later that night I talked to the police but they could not find him because it was so dark I could not get a license plate but a week later I got the license plate and told my dad he had told the police and to this day the have not found the man

NOTHING

kamllionar123 BRONZE, Port Orchard, Washington
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

it awsome