dear jeremy | Teen Ink

dear jeremy

February 1, 2010
By QUEEN SILVER, Clinton, Indiana
QUEEN SILVER, Clinton, Indiana
9 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
\"the greatest thing you will ever learn is just to love and be loved in return\"


Dear Jeremy,
We... I cant hide it. I miss you!!!!!!! I’m always thinking about you! It’s true! And I can’t get you out of my mind! I hate the fact we broke up! And I wanted you happy! I wish I could be happy for you, but I care about you to much for me to be happy too. I cried 10 minutes the day after we broke up and I was miserable for 4 weeks and I still miss you! A lot of my friends hate you and are trying to decide my feeling for me and I don’t want people changing me, especially my feelings! I still... Never mind... forget it...
Fine ill say it,I still love you!! And I know you still love me too!!
So what happens next will we just try not to see each other as much as possible and not talk, or during summer are we going to get back together?
Of at least give each other hugs every once in a while and hang out with out anything boyfriend and girlfriend like??
Did you even know that every time I see you I felt a dagger being put in my heart! When you speak to me the dagger twists!
I always thought you and i would last for a long time.
I guess we were wrong. I was really hurt but I don’t think you were. Why did this all happen lord?? Why did you have to have my heart break!! ? </3 you broke my heart Jeremiah ! And yet I still love you!
I want to rip out my heart and hand it to you every time I see you and say this will always belong to you! I wanted to have my first kiss with you Jeremy!
I need you to respond to this letter it’s very important I get at least a letter from you.
you owe my that much for the pain you put me threw.


The author's comments:
okay people this was a long time ago but i think it would be cool to put this on here