The Life | Teen Ink

The Life

December 15, 2009
By Lavelle BRONZE, Cleveland, Ohio
Lavelle BRONZE, Cleveland, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Life is a great thing to have it comes free but you never know when you’re going to pay for it. When your young you never know how hard life is but you as you mature you realize that living in the world is the hardest thing you can ever imagine. I try to make the best of it and never complain but I realize that no one is to blame. God has planned my life for me and given it to me. I was always told in life have as much fun as you can and enjoy it while you have it here on Earth. I never knew why my elders were so strict but now I realize and understand that no one is here forever so Cherish the moments I have with everyone and treat everyone how you want to be treated and God will prepare something before you that’s better than anything you can imagine even though it causes pain you have to endure it and take the challenge on and let nothing stop you. It’s sad to say I had to realize this when something tragic happened but now I know and I am stronger than ever. Life is a hard thing to deal with and it will drive you crazy if you keep thinking when it is your time to leave your loved ones. The best thing in the world to have for a person is friends. Friends are the best thing in the world to have. Your friends are the people in the world that keep you laughing and having fun enjoying life. If you don’t have them life can be hard but it’s harder when you lose a close friend.