Am I infatuated or am I in love? | Teen Ink

Am I infatuated or am I in love?

Wow. He's got the most gorgeous looking eyes. They're light brown and the perfect circle. And he's so cute with his glasses that remind me of Harry Potter. How did I fall for him? He's such a dork, but he's so...perfect.

He's about six feet tall, in shape and super smart. Although he's a complete nerd, he's still cool and has a bunch of friends. Everyone loves him, including girls. He's a flirt and has had a couple of girlfriends already. And he's 14. He even dated one of the prettiest girls in school.

I have three classes with him. In one, I just have the pleasure of staring. Sometimes I catch him looking my way, but I don't think it's at me, and only me. In one class, I talk to him at the beginning, but other girls steal his attention. I get jealous, but I know I have him all to myself in just two hours.

During third period, I always hope that he'll be in my group. I always hope he'll talk to me as he comes into class. And most of the time, I get my wish. I make sure that I sit across from him in our groups so that I can look up and see him. I know that it is evident that I'm flirting, but who cares?

I tell him how bad he is at grammar, and he teases. And I tell him that he needs to learn how to spell, and he just laughs. Whenever I get close to him, or our hands brush, I play it cool, but inside I go crazy.

It always seems that when I talk to him, I can't keep a straight face. I'm always smiling, and I just have to stop it. But I just love looking into his eyes. Even when my foot touches his, I get chills.

I try to learn as many thinks about him as possible. You don't drink soda? You can play guitar? You're into Queen, like me?

And I love seeing him in his guitar shirt. And his Queen shirt. It means we have things in common, and I love that.

I just wish he could read my thoughts. Then he could see that this may be my first love. I've never had a boyfriend, or hardly had a guy friend. But all I want is his attention.

kitkat95 SILVER, Lake Worth, Florida
yes i agree the title is so cute and it made me want to read it 

loveibanez BRONZE, Maumee, Ohio

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on!" -Ben Franklin

Love it, I am a similar situation, this is something I found on this website that kinda goes along with this, haha, it's a letter and you might like it too-- it's called Dear You, Love Liar.... I really liked this piece because it was really cute and simple... you could definatly turn this into something more, good work!