I am so lonely with out you it is almost like having you here | Teen Ink

I am so lonely with out you it is almost like having you here

November 24, 2009
By decaydence SILVER, Penobscot, Maine
decaydence SILVER, Penobscot, Maine
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
do you really want to know?


Mom? Is Justin supposed to be (verb)? It can be anything, any place, my sister is watching me. She loves to tell on me. Sell me out. And I al ways wondered why. I think my aunt finally put it in perspective for me.

Let say you are a little sister and you have a big brother that is bigger, taller, stronger and smarter than you and is a total jerk. Wouldn’t you feel a little, I don’t know, inferior? And let’s say this big brother, (let’s call him Justin) did some rather stupid stuff. You would do just what my sister does; you would jump all over it and tell mom and try to get some upness on the totem pole.

So I can‘t get too mad at my sister. She really doesn’t hate me, she just has a Justin inferiority complex. She wishes she was the big sister and I was the annoying little brother. (Believe me it is not worth being the older sibling, the younger siblings annoy the crap out of you.) But I am glad I am not a only child because in the (really) long run, jocie is (or I hope will be sometime soon) worth it.

I am always on my guard though. Because she is always 2 steps behind (2 of my steps, 6 of hers.) me asking me the most annoying question in the world. Obvious, unnecessary, and accusing.

“Justin, what are you doing?”

The author's comments:
my sister