Suicidal friends...

My friend, Samantha, commited suicide in the past week. She was going through a depression and decided to take the easy way out of it. Everyone is making rumors on how she killed herself. Myself and a few others do know how she wanted to kill herself. I just want to warn all of the suicidal teens out there, that you would be giving up all your friends, proms, activities, birthdays and more. I am NOT suicidal and hope that none of my friends turn that way. There is many ways to get out of your depression. Don't take the easy way out as Sam did. If you need to talk to me, please comment. I can talk to you and whatever you say, I promise to not tell a single soul.

dismal said...
Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:48 pm:
reading what you wrote made me think about what i almost did and you made me think twice

shapeshifter56 said...
Jun. 9, 2011 at 3:32 pm:
Wow. I am sorry about your friend. Thank you for posting this. I had depression and was suicidal when I was twelve, but I got through it. I'm sorry that your friend, Sam, could not. I think it really says a lot about you that you're willing to talk to people about this and help them get through it. You are amazing! Keep writing.

Shelbie S. said...
Jan. 7, 2010 at 10:30 am:
Hey
This is really good
I wish i could say that...