Hidden Feelings | Teen Ink

Hidden Feelings

By theamann619 SILVER, Broad Channel, New York
theamann619 SILVER, Broad Channel, New York

Ready your breakfast, and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!

There’s something I wanted to tell you. I’ve been keeping it to myself for a while. I was never willing to tell you until today, so please hear me out. I’ve got a secret about me. And it’s time for you to know. What I say might surprise you. But just please don’t humiliate me.

Time for you to find out about my hidden feelings….

I’ve become attached to you, in a way I would have never imagined. You’ve grown on me, and I’m glad about that. We’ve got to decide if it is meant to be, because deep down, I do. And I hope you do too…

Now that I’ve told you, there’s a choice you’ve got to make. Is there a hidden feeling for me, or is there no way? It’s a very tense moment. My hands are sweaty, and I can see a nervous look in your eye. I’ll accept your answer, no matter if good or bad. I won’t be mad at you, I’ll still be your friend.

Time for you show your hidden feelings…

If you say yes, I’ll hold your hand,
And I’ll hold it until you have to go.
If you say no I’ll understand.
Just please let me know.

We’ve got to decide if it’s meant to be. Will it work out for me and you? Well that all depends on you. I love you, but do you love me back? Because deep down inside, I hope you do. Please let it be true…..

Because deep down inside, I love you. And I hope you love me too….