My life according to me.

It's not as easy as people think it is. I am a normal person. I am intelligent, and I have a sense of life. The only thing that makes me different is where I come from. The family I come from is the ideal family. Two happily married parents, and two brothers that aren't too bad sometimes. My mom is the ultimate volunteer, and my dad is a very successful doctor. My brothers always exceed whatever they are asked of. It is not that I am not talented, beautiful, or intelligent. I am constantly told that I am all of those things, after a volleyball game, or when I go to my youth group. It is just... well, I feel too fortunate. I feel horrible because there are so many others who are less fortunate than I am. And that is not even all of my story. If I even do a SINGLE thing to upset my parents, which I never do except for the occasional 80-something on a science test, which is not bad according to anyone at my school. Which is a private Catholic school. This is my true story. And this is how I live my life. Please comment and give constructive criticism if you have any. Thank you.