Memories and Heartache | Teen Ink

Memories and Heartache

By broken_hearted_lover93 GOLD, Canisteo, New York
broken_hearted_lover93 GOLD, Canisteo, New York

"life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what your gonna get." -Forest Gump-

Another night has come about, another day has passed me by. Throughout these past twelve hours, only really one person has been on my mind, the memory of his face fills me. From his dirty blonde hair, to his unique birthmark. His hazel eyes looking right through me, a blank expression across his face. This is all i have left of him, mere memories of the one that broke my heart.
This happens everyday, his face fills my mind, and his voice fills my ears, his scent is in my nose. This is how i remember him, it's the only way i can. My heart aches, and i cry out for him, but this will never change. He will never hear my cries or see my tears. He will never understand my pain.
I try to move on, over and over again. Every time i get close though, something goes wrong. Either i can't handle it, cause he's still on my mind. Or something else happens to end my happiness. He was my first love, he is my previous love, and though i cannot have him, i will ALWAYS love him. Who is this man that stole my heart, and shattered it like glass? His name, i dare not say.

I wrote this piece origionally on September 28, 2009. It expresses how i felt at the time about an ex-boyfriend. Though i have now moved on, and have now found someone new to make me happy, i live with the memories of him and how he broke my heart.

on Nov. 9 2009 at 9:36 am

leave me a comment, let me know what you think...