Pregant | Teen Ink

Pregant

October 9, 2009
By Anonymous

Being pregnant has really affected my life physically, emotionally, and socially, never thought that I would be that girl getting ready to have a child at 16. I seen myself hanging and just living the teenage life, but God had other plans. This does not mean that my life is going to be crappy; however, it’s going to be hard. I’m strong enough to get through it, and provide for my child and me. The support of family means everything, I realize it was hard for them to find out their precious little girl is having a baby. My mother was upset but she came around now everybody can’t wait to meet our new edition. When I was sick during my 1st trimester I had no friends around. I was in and out of the hospital throwing up constantly while they were out having fun and partying I was on the bathroom floor at night trying to get up but couldn’t. I was torn up inside, thinking that they would be there. As I started getting better I knew everything worked out for its best. All my loved ones tell me, “Just because you’re having a baby doesn’t mean your life stopped, you’re` still going to graduate and become that doctor you always wanted to be.” They’re right. There are a lot of goals that I’m going to achieve in life, that’s going make my child very proud of her mommy.

The author's comments:
it tell you alot about me and just because youre pregant doesn`t mean that you can`t make it because you can