I Lost Her... | Teen Ink

I Lost Her...

September 30, 2009
By xxbakerbabyxx DIAMOND, Coatesville, Pennsylvania
xxbakerbabyxx DIAMOND, Coatesville, Pennsylvania
79 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
"life will only controll youh if youh let it"


Her smile painted a picture in my heart. her voice is burned into my memory. She was everything and more and i loved her. I lost her. She always had this power over me like she was gravity and held my heart in place. when she hugged me her heart suddenly jumped into my body and i felt her heartbeat and her love for me. all of our fights secretly whispered inside my ear, things will get better if you still love the way you did when it all started. i loved her, still do, i lost her. I'm not a bad-a** i never tried to be i just let people know they are done walking all over me . i was taught to fight for the things that are right but i wont fight for anything but her now because i've lost her. even if we are just the slightest bit friends it holds be back from letting what we had end. I try to explain myself and all she sees is the negatives like she is scared to fall for me the way she once had before. I'm glad that things are finally falling in place for her, she deserves every second of it. things are amazing but they feel just the way they used to without her. what hurts the most out of everything is that in the end i know its truly done with and she doesn't even miss me at all. i thought i needed him more than i needed her but knowing i might never get her back i feel like i always needed her more all along. i lost her.....I just want her back...i do love you...im sorry you dont believe me...?


The author's comments:
theres this girl who used to amaze me no matter who many times we butted heads i knew inside i still loved her now we are nothing and she doesnt even care she found new ppl to call her friends and i feel like i failed us. i just wanted to walk out of high school saying we made it....but we didnt