I Lost Her... | Teen Ink

I Lost Her...

By xxbakerbabyxx DIAMOND, Coatesville, Pennsylvania
xxbakerbabyxx DIAMOND, Coatesville, Pennsylvania

"life will only controll youh if youh let it"

Her smile painted a picture in my heart. her voice is burned into my memory. She was everything and more and i loved her. I lost her. She always had this power over me like she was gravity and held my heart in place. when she hugged me her heart suddenly jumped into my body and i felt her heartbeat and her love for me. all of our fights secretly whispered inside my ear, things will get better if you still love the way you did when it all started. i loved her, still do, i lost her. I'm not a bad-a** i never tried to be i just let people know they are done walking all over me . i was taught to fight for the things that are right but i wont fight for anything but her now because i've lost her. even if we are just the slightest bit friends it holds be back from letting what we had end. I try to explain myself and all she sees is the negatives like she is scared to fall for me the way she once had before. I'm glad that things are finally falling in place for her, she deserves every second of it. things are amazing but they feel just the way they used to without her. what hurts the most out of everything is that in the end i know its truly done with and she doesn't even miss me at all. i thought i needed him more than i needed her but knowing i might never get her back i feel like i always needed her more all along. i lost her.....I just want her back...i do love you...im sorry you dont believe me...?

theres this girl who used to amaze me no matter who many times we butted heads i knew inside i still loved her now we are nothing and she doesnt even care she found new ppl to call her friends and i feel like i failed us. i just wanted to walk out of high school saying we made it....but we didnt

on Oct. 14 2009 at 9:07 am
i know it is hard to deal with. i have been there many times. if it is truly meant to be with you two it will work out and she will come back. i know it seems like it will never happen but it happened for me. yea its a miracle i know but i prayed and prayed for it. so my advice to you is just to pray and hope that she sees where you are and she gets a fill of your shoes. if you dont believe that things will ever be the same between you two you just might as well give up but if she is worth fighting for then pray and get your butt out there and get her back.

im not sure why she doesnt believe me she is just over me i guess thanks for commenting my work im glad someone reads it...my names kaity baker look me up on facebook

Ronald BRONZE said...
Ronald BRONZE, Marrero, Louisiana
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
what happen whit u and ur gf??? why dosent she beleve you???