Sneaking Out of the House

By , Cave Creek, AZ
I was scared, looking around. It was cold, dark, and scary. I was with two of my friends who wanted me to sneak out of the house to mess around. I was a little iffy about the whole idea but I just followed them outside. I stayed at my friend’s house until everyone was asleep. He said lets go. I and the two other kids stood up. I was very tired, it was one A.M. The minute I stood up I felt like dropping on the floor and sleeping instantly. Instead of complaining I just followed them. My friend checked the hallway and turned off the lights. We tip toed past the hallway and towards the door. As he opened the door there was a small creaking noise. As I walked through the door it felt like a dark shadow was lingering above me.

I was out, it was dark outside. We were right next to a street light but it was a dim and gloomy yellow light. As we walked down the sidewalk they were talking. I didn’t listen, I was looking around to see if there was anyone watching us. I had a strong feeling someone was following us but I didn’t say anything. We walked to the park and went to the bathroom near the drinking fountain. There was a car in the parking lot, as they were getting a drink I was watching the car. It was a black, small car. It sent a shiver down my spine. It felt like everything was gone except for that one car. I stepped towards it, it was little ways away. Every step I took towards the car the scarier it got. I was a couple feet away from it then the palest face popped up through the window. I ran as fast as I could. It was the scariest moment of my life.

My two friends followed me wondering what happened and I told them that there was a person in that car. We walked back to the parking lot and it was gone. I was so relieved but I felt as though it was following me. There were no cars around us thankfully.

As I walked back with them back to his house there was the car in front of his house. I stopped in my path, my friends asked what I was doing. Then I said that’s the car I saw at the park. As they looked where I was pointed the car started and the lights of the car where very bright. It started coming forward, it was getting faster and faster. I ran the fastest I’ve ever ran in my life. The car was going very fast now I ran to the side street and jumped into a bush. The car passé the street I ran to. I hid in that bush for twenty minutes. My friends came up to me and said that was scary. They were laughing but I wasn’t. As we went back inside of his house and onto his couch we were all resting. I was so tired I wasn’t scared anymore though. I was just about to go to bed but then my phone vibrated. I took it out of my pocket and turned on the light. I looked at who it said it was from and it said the number was from 666. I opened the message and it said I’m watching you. I was scared to look out the window, I told my friend to and he looked out. Opened the door and looked, he noticed a note on the ground, it said have a nice night. It was the scariest night of my life and I'm never going to sneak out ever again.

costarican93 said...
Omg this is sooo scary!!!!
did you ever find out who it was??????
omg dude you are sooo lucky. why in the world did that car decide to follow you guys??? Thats freakin crazy!!!