American Idiot by Green Day

For 13 years I had to live with my abusive mother. She always locked me in my room for a long period of time.

But then one night I was so bored that I wanted to commit suicide. I was out of control, and when I banged into the wall, my cds fell. And my Green Day album fell right in front of me. So I decided to put it in the stereo. After hearing the whole album, I listened to it for about five times. But then the last time I listened to it, I found out that the whole album related to me so much. I decided to write some songs of my own. It related to me because the songs were out of anger and I was really angry.

From that day on Green Day was my favorite band. I showed my grandmother my songs and after reading them she knew something was wrong. She said we could go to quart and she'll try to get custody of me. But I told her I wanted to wait until my 8th grade graduation. So that means I had to wait from the beginning of 7th grade until the end of 8th grade. My grandmother asked me if I was shore. And I said I'll survive and that my amazing song writing will get me through.I wanted to stay because I really wanted to graduate with my friends.

Then I started to play instruments such as the piano, guitar, and drums.I started making the music to my songs. In the beginning of my writing songs and music I wasn't even thinking of a carrier in in the music business. But I decided that this was what I wanted to do. I mean, I didn't really want to become a famous musician. I just wanted to sell my songs and music to famous bands and singers particularly, Green Day.

After my 8th grade graduation I had told my mother the news. And I moved in with my grandmother. I am now free.

I will never forget my favorite band, because if it wasn't for them I'd still be with my mother. If I ever met them I would tell them that they're my heroes and I will always love them.

Love your biggest fan: Cheyenne

Tybalt said...
This is quite sad, but im happy that u found music. I play violin and im used to live in Hepzaba GA.

QuaddyAnn replied...
Oct. 2, 2009 at 6:26 am
Omigod I loooovvvee americain idiot go st jimmy!

jakesulley replied...
american idot rocks