Personality of my Stage Crew | Teen Ink

Personality of my Stage Crew

October 20, 2023
By Zues PLATINUM, Hartland, Wisconsin
Zues PLATINUM, Hartland, Wisconsin
28 articles 1 photo 0 comments

When we are together our personalities become one but when we are with each other it changes. Kate is very nice and sweet. They love to help, like a new student ready to learn. Eager and ready, but can ask too many questions. Lisa’s like a stallion, they know what they're doing, not talking back during explanations but very quiet. Quite hard to communicate with. Jessi is very strong headed, but they do bring fun, always cracking jokes and making bits. Cole is like autofill google. They think they know everything but they still have much to learn. Like when lights don't like to obey. Ray’s like a mom. They love to help just like Kate. Keeping you out of trouble, they make sure you’re alright even when they might not be. While also like Jessi being strongly opinionated. When together we are like a bag of mystery but when separated, that's where our true selves come out. 

But there's me, me, I’ve been termed to be very strict and demanding but I can also be fun and crazy. My personalities an octopus, octopi with multiple legs, multiple traits that make up me. I can be sweet and sincere when needed. Then I can swap to being strict and demanding when it comes to shows. I can be loud and crazy when I have the energy or I can look depressed when I lose that energy.