DON'T LOSE HOPE | Teen Ink

DON'T LOSE HOPE

December 4, 2021
By Danish2020 BRONZE, Karachi, Other
Danish2020 BRONZE, Karachi, Other
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

I was not in my conscious when my father slept me actually in my school life I just waste my time I didn't learn any thing in my school .I didn't concentrate my subjects especially mathematics. I always make fun with my friends during the maths class I always bunk it and never ever pay heed during the class and I would spend most of my time outside .My teacher always said me mathematics subject is very difficult subject and for a good result you should get good numbers then you get good result but I didn't pay heed on that time then exam started everyone were very worried about the exam and thought how to pass the exam but on that time I thought I will pass the exam easily and my teacher said prepared yourself for the exam but I didn't and after exam when I got result I was failed I got the supply in mathematics . I was shock I got supply everyone make my fun I broke down and I was not able to face the people I felt embarrassed and I thought I will not get education but one of my teacher sir Tariq he gave us the workshop "kick back" in that workshop teacher tell us that If you get fail to achieve any thing so don't lose hop , try again and I attended the workshop after workshop I felt confident and did hard work and again I do the exam and achieve good result .

The point is that always doing hard work and take initiative step and then you will be able to achieve everything. Don't waste the time and If you're fail in Your life so it's okay but try it again by doing hard work and then you will definitely succeed .


The author's comments:

I have written my real story when I got failed but I didn't lose hope so I succeeded.Through this article I want others not to lose hope.