Dear Soulmate | Teen Ink

Dear Soulmate

By rojinakyung BRONZE, Kathmandu, Other
rojinakyung BRONZE, Kathmandu, Other

'Whatever happens , happens for a good thing"

I know it has been long since we’ve met.There was a time when we used to cross our paths often.I would call that coincidence.Sharing many things with you never felt so dull.I used to enjoy each and every moment we spent and hope you did too.We used to act like little children all playing and pulling each other’s legs.It was so much fun.I couldn’t capture those memories in pictures but I have been able to capture them in my heart.I don’t know if you have succeeded in doing so.I just wish I could take those photos and hang it one by one so as they form a collage of our memories.It will forever remind us of our mischievious stuffs and our memories.I wish to turn back the time to relive the moment.There used to be big smile on our small lips,laughter used to fill the place we were in and many more.I wish I could hear the same voice,you calling me by my nickname.Now when I hear that name from other’s mouth,I become nostalgic.It reminds me of you,my friend.

I enjoyed those talks and conversations of ours even though those talks were off topic and would make no sense.I yearn for those moments to be revived.I miss your voice and would love to hear your voice one last time.All those weird habit of yours still reminds me of you.All those hilarious moments we spent.

And finally the time has come for us to part and go our ways.We couldn’t keep our promises made during the time spent.I am sad that our promises have been broken.You are going away and now we cant meet.I wish fate would make us meet in some way,some day.i don't know whether you wish to meet me but I do wish to meet you for one last time.You will be in a whole new environment and will start a new life.Maybe the new environment will be amusing to you,but I am sure you’ll adjust and blend in.you will do fine because you are an awesome person.May you be a great person in the future .Never be scared to take risks.Step forward with a brave heart to take risks.Have faith in yourself.Believe in yourself.Dont lose hope,I know you wont as you would always assure me during rough times that hope will cure everything.Shower yourself with positive vibes and learn to listen to your heart.Stay blessed.

Best regards,

Yours soulmate.

This piece is about my soulmate,lovely and dear friend whom I will cherish in my life