Me and My Future | Teen Ink

Me and My Future

November 7, 2014
By mcva15 SILVER, Sacramento, California
mcva15 SILVER, Sacramento, California
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
We love people that hurt us , and we hurt people that love us.


 

Who am I? I am a thirteen year old freshman at Luther Burbank, which has some awesome teachers. I believe in myself because I know I can do it. My family makes me happy because they understand me. When I grow up I want to travel all over the world to find out new stuff.

 

            I believe in myself because I know I can achieve what I want to achieve. I trust my family, and tell them everything bad or good that I do, so that’s why they believe in me. I like to face my fears because I know I can pass thru them. I believe in god, I believe in everything my family believes. I believe that I might be good in school at times, but sometimes I can’t.

 

            In the future, I want to travel all over the world. The place I’ve always wanted to go is to Paris. I want to travel to many different states, countries. I want to go to at least almost all the states. I want to travel to discover new stuff, new foods, new languages; I want to get to meet different cultures.

 

            In conclusion I am a girl who believes in herself. Also she loves her family more than anything. I hope to learn new things, and travel all over the world, in the future.


The author's comments:

In this article i wrote some stuff about me , my personality and all these stuff. It shows about how i believe in myself and what i want to do in the future.