Music | Teen Ink

Music

By SystemTerminus BRONZE, N/A, Texas
SystemTerminus BRONZE, N/A, Texas

"Don't make a girl a promise- if you know you can't keep it." -H4 AI C

Music, it can define so much that words can't. Music doesn't even have to have its own message, it can simply be sound. Music can say more with or without words than just words alone. People love music. There are so many different types. Each one of us holds some small variety that we enjoy close to our hearts. Most people's varieties are as individual to them as their fingerprints, as unique as their DNA. Nobody's favorites are ever exactly the same. Music helps add to our eccentricity. When you listen to songs that you like they fill you with inexplicable emotion. You can start to see the sound behind your eyelids, taste the beat on your tongue, feel it on your skin. You forget the rest of the world as your pulse falls in tune with the beat and your breath sets in, to the rythm. There's no mistaking it. You can feel the adrenaline rush up your spine and dance in your brain. You get goosebumps across your arms and legs. Music can heal you when you feel gone. Music is morphine in its own way.

I love music, I had to find a way to write it out.