Daddys legs | Teen Ink

Daddys legs

December 15, 2011
By Kendra Adolph BRONZE, Moffat, Colorado
Kendra Adolph BRONZE, Moffat, Colorado
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

My dad’s legs shuffle through the door in a shy timid manor. Bow legged by the millions of horse back rides he has taken, he’s long as life legs remind me of my wonderful father teaching me how to ride.

Me daddy’s ski high legs tell the story of my lengthy legs and tall body. I think the reason I like my dads legs so much is they carry the person I love the most.

At the end of my father’s wrangler wearing legs you will find a pair of cowboy boots worn and rugged for they have been on his calloused feet for many long long hours. My daddy’s legs stretch into a skinny waste and big strong arms that provide for our loving family.

My dad’s arms extend into big, muscular biceps and tell the story of lifting and loading many small hay bails through out his teenage years. I have watched the same strong arms left and load heavy mineral tubs for the job that he pours his heart and soul into. His fit body tells of pounding hundreds of fence posts in the scorching sun that’s left him browned with a tan.
Other people might not know the significance in all that I love about my dad but for every piece of him there is a story of his life that I love.





By: Kendra Adolph