Slaves obey your masters, Children obey your parents | Teen Ink

Slaves obey your masters, Children obey your parents

December 15, 2011
By butterflybleeds BRONZE, Lakewood, Colorado
butterflybleeds BRONZE, Lakewood, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

This is hilarious.
Have you heard of trafficking? It’s very fun, most people; children doing it just love it.
Okay so all around the world children of all ages are being trafficked, sold, and put into servitude. They say most of the children are female, shy, quit, and usually alone.
Sounds like fun?
It seems that some parents feel like children are property. ‘’our practice is to treat the child as property of its most immediate physical parents and to allow them to do what they like with it as far as it will let them’’. George Bernard Shaw is trying to say, in my opinion, ‘that parents usually treat the child as property and that the parents may do what they like to do with the child as far as the law or child will let them the parents.’
Some children like Nancy and Christine were kidnapped and sold, others are sold by their parents, most are put into brothels to make money for their ‘parents’ or ‘masters’.
Every year thousand of women and children are kidnapped, seduced, or sold into forced prostitution. Have been with hundreds if not thousands of men before being tossed out or killed. These people form the backbone of the world’s most profitable enterprise and they make huge profits for the exploiters. They are sold, packed, and harvested. These ‘’slaves’’ require no permission and can be repeatedly ‘’consumed’’. In the year 2010 11874 people were kidnapped and put into human trafficking in the .US alone. In 2009 seven thousand six hundred thirty-seven people, and in 2008 five thousand seven hundred forty eight people.
Are you having fun yet?
Trafficking includes forcing people into prostitution or other forms of sexual things, forced labor or services, slavery or practices similar to slavery and servitude. For children, trafficking may also include forced prostitution, illegal international adoption, trafficking for early marriage, or being children soldiers, beggars, for sports (such as child camel jockeys or football players), or within certain religious groups.
Best story ever right?
Trafficking is something that goes on in almost every country of the world. Most if not all are kidnapped and raped, sold, put into prostitution, or put into the military (in some areas only).

Names of people known who were trafficked:
Debbie
Marinela Badea
Nancy and Christine
And many more.
If you know someone who was or has been kidnapped and put into trafficking go to www.alexa.com.
If you want to help go to www.notforsalecampaign.org