Stars Go By

Everyday, every hour of the day I'm thinking about you. When it's cold, hot, or just right I'm always thinking about you. I wounder, as the stars go by where you are. Where did you go? It's like you vanished into thin air and no body knows why.
Every night I pray for your return. I pray for you to be safe; I pray to see you once more again. "When will that be? Years; days; never?" I wish I knew...I think I'll vanish too if it's never..
As the stars go by so brightly in the sky I search in thoughts of where you could be. You were here one day and gone the next. I turn around and I never see you again. It's hard to live without you. It's hard to live without you "My Soul", your broken; somewhere lost in this world trying to find a way to be whole again as the stars go by.

Toran said...
Feb. 17, 2012 at 8:56 am
Nice job. I know what that's like and you explained it well. Also....I like stars:)

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Feb. 21, 2012 at 7:28 am
Thanks, I like stars too:)

Toran replied...
Yeah, but I like stars moooorrreee! :)

Toran replied...
Yeah, but I like stars mmmoooorrreee!

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Mar. 6, 2012 at 7:40 am
Oh really now??:)

DawnieRae replied...
Sept. 2, 2013 at 8:24 am
I like this peice a lot, really good!!! I love all the stuff you write. Could you read my poems, i only have two. I would love to hear what you think of it.   

DawnieRae replied...
Sept. 2, 2013 at 8:25 am
sorry i didnt mean to reply......