Memoir of then and now | Teen Ink

Memoir of then and now

When we were little the only thing we had to worry about was the monsters under beds.Our parents who read us bedtime story about happy every afters.Comfort us when we we had bad dreams saying its going to be ok.But as we grow older we loose that comfort.As we get older we get to experience more things.Like when you get high school you have to face that fact we may get rejected by our fellow friends.Then as high school comes to an end we have figure out what do to do with our lives.Then as we reach adult hood.We figure out who we are and what purposes.As we grow older and we look at our life's memories.We think wow man look how fast life goes by, we need dwell on little things.But then as reach our finally days and times grows thinner for us all.We remember back to when we only had worry about the monsters under our beds.

What inspired to write this piece is that i was sitting around one day thinking about how fast our lives go by.One minute ur 5 years olds.Next minutes you turn around your breathing your last breath.