The Black Veil Brides Are My True Heroes

Black Veil Brides is a metal/hard core band who is dominating the charts. The band is made up of Andy Six, Ashley Purdy, Jake Pitts, Jinxx and Christian Coma. Many like this band for its image or even for their amazing lyrics but the reason that I consider the members of this band heroes is because of the message they put out there.
I have always been a fan of Black Veil Brides but within the past few months, I have really followed them through YouTube and Twitter. I never really realized before how much they promote a message. A message that inspires me each and every day. I always never really believed that my hopes and dreams would come true. I always listened to what the bullies and haters told me. I would in a way believe them. Black Veil Brides main message that is sent out to fans is that you gotta believe in yourself and let NO ONE take that away from you. They basically say no matter how weird and unique you are, show it and have fun with it! Don't let the haters take you alive. This message has given me so much hope. I'm different and dont have many friends. I feel as though I can fit in with the band and their fans. Its like we are a big group of friends that haven't met yet.
Andy, Ashley, Jake, Jinxx and Christian probably don't realize how many kids there are out there that look up to them each and every day. To me, its kind of one of those things where these guys overcame bullies and haters so why can't I? There are still haters of the band and I have seen many videos where Andy has stood up to the haters. That gives me hope that one day I will be able to do the same except without thousands of fans standing around me waiting to sing cause I can't sing to save my life :P. The Black Veil Brides are out there giving hope to so many teens and Im proud to say that the members of the Black Veil Brides are my heroes and I always love them for that.

BVB_Braiyln said...
Dec. 5 at 10:57 am
omg i love this article and BVB. BVB is my hero and my life.  

Sev_WymerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 21 at 2:51 pm
Good job writting the article. I like BVB but i also listen to others which I'm sure you do but i do agree they are good. Good writting keep writting about what you want.

Jonathan_Tronathan said...
Nov. 13 at 4:52 pm
They suck. Listen to better bands.

Sev_WymerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 21 at 2:49 pm
Why don't you keep your stupid comment off this page and get a life. Let people write about what they want, and dont judge them for what they like. You just need to learn how apreciate someone elses wrok.

BVB Chick 18 said...
Oct. 8 at 11:31 am
I love this artical you did a amazing job!! Black Veil Brides is the best band ever!!

TheGingerPrincess said...
Oct. 8 at 7:39 am
Great job on the article, Black Veil Brides is my favourite band, I love their new song Heart of Fire!!!! I love their lyrics, they have such meaning :)

Bvb1fanforevs said...
Aug. 2 at 9:28 pm
Love bvb forever

DancingWithDemonsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 22 at 8:22 pm
BVB Army forever! (Also, awespme article :P)

skullgoth said...
Sept. 21, 2012 at 5:00 am
i don read anyfeed i just like to talk about fav bands

musicprincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I absolutely adore BVB. This is an amazing article and I wish I could see them on Warped this year. Alas, tickets are already sold out in Georgia...I did an album review on Set The World On Fire, I just hope they publish it soon. Would you mind reading it?

blackveilbrideschickies replied...
i would love to read it! is it on here?

LostInAllTheCityLights said...
May 12, 2011 at 9:01 am
I'm in love with Black Veil Brides. (: One of my inspirations, for sure.  Good job on the article. :D

blackveilbrideschickies replied...
thank you:)

ChristyimaBridesmaid said...
I adore BVB!  Way 2 go on this article!  HIGH FIVE!!!

blackveilbrideschickies replied...
Thanks:) BVB is my favorite band..Cant wait to see em on Warped tour:)

Delanafan4ever said...
Dec. 17, 2010 at 9:46 am
I love that band, there my fav! They send a great message. There music/message has given me hope, do believe in myself.

blackveilbrideschickies replied...
Dec. 18, 2010 at 9:22 am

Totally!

Without them...who knows where I would be...

Delanafan4ever replied...
yea...same here...

Look_to_the_stars replied...
Jan. 16, 2012 at 11:52 am
Black veil brides is one thing, absolutley amazing

blackveilbrideschickies replied...
Totally amazing...just beyond it.