The Black Veil Brides Are My True Heroes | Teen Ink

The Black Veil Brides Are My True Heroes

November 10, 2010
By blackveilbrideschickies BRONZE, Brackenridge, Pennsylvania
blackveilbrideschickies BRONZE, Brackenridge, Pennsylvania
2 articles 0 photos 30 comments

Black Veil Brides is a metal/hard core band who is dominating the charts. The band is made up of Andy Six, Ashley Purdy, Jake Pitts, Jinxx and Christian Coma. Many like this band for its image or even for their amazing lyrics but the reason that I consider the members of this band heroes is because of the message they put out there.
I have always been a fan of Black Veil Brides but within the past few months, I have really followed them through YouTube and Twitter. I never really realized before how much they promote a message. A message that inspires me each and every day. I always never really believed that my hopes and dreams would come true. I always listened to what the bullies and haters told me. I would in a way believe them. Black Veil Brides main message that is sent out to fans is that you gotta believe in yourself and let NO ONE take that away from you. They basically say no matter how weird and unique you are, show it and have fun with it! Don't let the haters take you alive. This message has given me so much hope. I'm different and dont have many friends. I feel as though I can fit in with the band and their fans. Its like we are a big group of friends that haven't met yet.
Andy, Ashley, Jake, Jinxx and Christian probably don't realize how many kids there are out there that look up to them each and every day. To me, its kind of one of those things where these guys overcame bullies and haters so why can't I? There are still haters of the band and I have seen many videos where Andy has stood up to the haters. That gives me hope that one day I will be able to do the same except without thousands of fans standing around me waiting to sing cause I can't sing to save my life :P. The Black Veil Brides are out there giving hope to so many teens and Im proud to say that the members of the Black Veil Brides are my heroes and I always love them for that.

The author's comments:
Obviously this was inspired by the band Black Veil Brides. I hope that from this you can learn about a new band and see how great these guys actually are and what they have to offer.