My Favorite Teacher | Teen Ink

My Favorite Teacher

By ZainaQ13 BRONZE, Skokie, Illinois
ZainaQ13 BRONZE, Skokie, Illinois

Dear Ms.Warner

As a woman in STEM a male dominant area, you inspire me to feel more confident in my future career. As a math and science teacher, you inspire me more than the speakers at Oakton College. Seeing you teach science in 6th showed me women can achieve anything. As my 6th and 7th grade science teacher you helped me shape my mindset towards science. My love for science and math came from finding early success in your classes. Thank you for showing me the wonders of the scientific world.
I admire you because you possess the abilities to improvise and utilize creative games for learning purposes. Your power to improvise always saved the day. I believe for a teacher, improvising speaks for many other important skills. I also I admired your creativity towards projects and games we played to learn concepts. The games helped many other students and I to achieve good grades on our tests and assignments. As a teacher, you reached your ultimate goal. Thank you for nurturing my love for science.
I appreciate how you always look at the positive side and inspire me to make work easier for myself. I also appreciate how you gave simple directions to the class. They really helped me finish my work and stay successful in school. Additionally, the grades I earned in your class helped set up my feelings toward science in general. While you offer a helping hand and work to make sure students understand concepts, they feel thankful to learn from you. Thank you for giving me a life changing experience I hope every child received as well.

Sincerely,
Zaina 

This piece is about one of my favorite teacher who inspired me to do my best.