Educator of the Year | Teen Ink

Educator of the Year

I have this wonderful English teacher named Mrs. Ortman-Peters O-P for short. She is fantastic! She is so supportive and helpful in situations not always dealing with school. She never judges what I have to say and everyone’s opinions matter. I trust and believe in her and that’s why I am nominating her for Educator of the Year.

My name is Morgan and I am just one of the few hundred students in Mrs. O-P’s life. Mrs. O-P teaches English. She is very good at her two jobs, which include being a mother and a school teacher. She is always positive and very good at cheering people up. She has a good sense of humor, she’s outgoing, and super fun to be around. My favorite part of the day is 8th hour because, not only is it the end of the day, but it’s Mrs. O-P’s class. Everyday is like an adventure in her class. Mrs. O-P isn’t just good at helping people and being funny. She is very compassionate about her job and family. She is also a very interesting story teller.
Mrs. O-P is one of the reasons I come to school every day. Just seeing her smile and hearing her voice makes me happy to have such a great teacher. Unfortunately I will not get to have her the next two years but I will definitely come visit her between classes. Because that’s how much I love my English teacher: Mrs. O-P!

This is to Mrs.O-P the best teacher in the world.....I luv you Mrs.O-P!
THIS IS DEDICATED TO MRS. ORTMAN-PETERS BECAUSE SHE HAS A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR AND IS A VERY AMAZING ROLE MODLE!

I LOVE YOU O-P

-MORGAN