Mrs. Howlett | Teen Ink

Mrs. Howlett

Karin Howlett, an art teacher at Morrisville-Eaton Central is a mother-like type of person. She's easily approachable and trustworthy. She is a teacher because she loves working with "her kids".
     To her, we all are "her kids". She always says that she's a mother first, and teacher second.
     You get art teachers who are arts-and-crafty, but Mrs. Howlett is a skilled professional. She went to college for true art, and she is awesome! You should see the detail that she uses while doing any project!!!
     She doesn't just give you an assignment and a certain way to do the assignment. She gives you a chance to use your choice of medium and she encourages to take chances, to challenge yourself, to totally forget your comfort zone. She wants you to excel and surpass her teachings through self-discovery and self-expression.
     She deserves true recognition. Students look to Mrs. Howlett for advice and understanding without fear of being lied to. When you ask a question, you'd better be ready for the truth and nothing but the whole, unfiltered, untainted, unbiased truth.