Educator of the year award | Teen Ink

Educator of the year award

By Andrew42 BRONZE, Bledsoe, Kentucky
Andrew42 BRONZE, Bledsoe, Kentucky

Chris Howard Should Get Educator Of The Year
Your history class could be the most interesting event all day. Chris Howard at Harlan Independent should get teacher of the year award. He should get the award because he makes sure to treat everyone nice and with respect, he makes history interesting. And he helps with academic team.
Mr. Howard treats everyone nice and respectful. For example, Mr. Howard doesn’t use shy people in examples in class. So, this keeps quiet people from getting embarrassed. Furthermore, quiet people get to focus on work and learn more. Therefore, Mr. Howard teaching ways are effective and respectful.
Mr. Howard makes history more entertaining, interesting, and effective. For example, instead of doing boring reading, he shows exciting videos and power points that you take notes on. So, the videos and power points capture your attention. Furthermore, the notes you take help you study for tests and learn more. Therefore, your class is entertaining and helps you learn.
Mr. Howard also helps with the academic team. For example, he stays after school and helps with practices and matches. So, he takes time he could get off to help the school. Additionally, he teaches the students to help them win tournaments. Therefore, Mr. Howard goes out of his way to help the school and students.
Mr. Howard class could be the most interesting history class all day. He deserves it because, he respect students’ feelings, makes learning interesting, and helps with the academic team. This shows Mr. Howard cares about his school and students greatly.