Teacher | Teen Ink

Teacher

People look at teachers as mean when they give us a lot of work. One of my most favorite teachers is coach Doug, because when he explains something he makes it simple. So their for yes it is easy to pass his class with a A or B. Coach Doug takes his time to explain to us instead of saying " turn to page 106 and do questions one threw twelve. You think teachers mean but their only trying to teach us.

When a teacher gets on to you their just trying to teach us a lesson. Coach Doug makes things simple when it really is not. He always lets us know when we have a test or a quiz a head of time. He stands up intron of the class, so we all can hear him. When a teacher makes things simple and it's easy to pass a class.

We all know that simple class are easy to pass. He makes things simple classes are easy to pass. He makes things simple but it is really hard. When you dint understand he can always explain. He teaches in a different way. When a teacher takes time to explain it makes it easy.

He takes the time to explain to us how to do it and what's going on. Then he will write notes on the bored for us to copy down so we can kinda remembers something that he told us. The we will prepare for a test then he will tel us when our test is. Then he will grade the test with us so we will know what we made. That's why he is one of my favorite teachers.

Teachers teach in many different ways. They take time to teach us and show us how to work or do the work. Every student has a favorite teachers but some are opinions. Not all things people say about a teacher is a fact.