Paul Walker, Dies Tragically | Teen Ink

Paul Walker, Dies Tragically

By Austin Konen SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
Austin Konen SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin

On November 30th, movie actor Paul Walker in the Fast and Furious got into a car crash in California and died on impact. The car blew up but Walker wasn’t the driver.

The car that Walker was being drove in was a Porsche Carrera Gt. This car was worth $ 500,000. This car has been warned by the dealer who sells the car that you shouldn’t be letting just anyone drive it. The car is very dangerous to drive and not right for normal road conditions.

This car is dangerous because it has three times the horsepower of an average vehicle and runs a V10 engine. It can hit 60 mph in 3.9 seconds and is undoubtedly powerful.

Now because of Paul Walker’s tragic death, the movie producers had to stop the production of the newest Fast and Furious movie, Fast and Furious 7.

One fan said, “I was quite sad because he was such a wonderful actor and I was really looking forward to the newest movie, but I know there probably won’t be one.”

Fast and Furious was a action type of movie that was centered around Paul Walker and his race to save lives, get money, and keep his own life.

Walker was one of the main characters in almost all of the Fast and Furious movies. He made millions of that movie.

Walker was not the only one who died in that car. There was another man involved. Roger Rodas was in the car and in fact, he was driving the car. Rodas is an experienced driver, so it’s a mystery why he crashed.Police say speed was a factor.

Rodas was a friend of Walker, and that’s why he was in the car.

Rodas and Walker both raced together in the Pirelli World Challenge Series, 25 hours of Thunderhill, and numerous other racing events.

Rodas was also Walker’s financial adviser, and he was also named one of the world’s best financial advisor.