Singer Faydee | Teen Ink

Singer Faydee

By madihayameen PLATINUM, Karachi, Other
madihayameen PLATINUM, Karachi, Other

Interview of Faydee

1.
Describe yourself. How do you see yourself? In addition, what’s your last name (I haven’t met anyone who knows it.) I see myself as someone who is driven and passionate about everything he does. I hope people see me in a good light as I try to be the best person I can be.
2.
Tell us about your family heritage. Is your mom Muslim as it is said? My parents were born and raised in Tripoli, Lebanon and I was born in Sydney, Australia.
3.
When did you first start singing? I first started writing and recording when I was 13 years old. I began taking top 40 hits and remixing them my own way and then I began writing original music soon after.
4.
Who else in your family sings? My whole family can sing, but my mother has the great voice ive heard.
5.
Does your family support you in your career? In the beginning they didn’t, but they were just scared of what would come from being in this industry. I have had to prove myself as a singer and as a human being they could be proud of and they are thankfully. They are so supportive now its amazing.
6.
Do you play any instruments? Ive always tried to play instruments and It just hasn’t worked out like I would want it to , I think I don’t have the patience to play an instrument funny enough. I would much rather come up with the melodies in my head and allow the producer to bring it to life.
7.
Who are your musical inspirations? Michael Jackson comes to mind everytime, he is a legend in every musical aspect.
8.
If you were not singing, what would you be doing? I don’t know, at one point I wanted to become a teacher, a biologist and then finally a web designer, but honestly I cant see myself doing anything else. This is what natural to me.
9.
Do you write all of your own music; where do you draw inspiration from when you write songs and what’s your favorite part about the process? Yes I do, I love to write, its my favourite thing. What inspires me could be as random as looking intro the sky, and other times it comes from things that have happened to me or people around me.
10.
How do you handle mistakes during a performance? It depends on the mistake, if I feel noone noticed the mistake I just keep going, if its so obvious then I will smile make a joke and continue on with the show haha
11.
Do you get nervous before a performance? Most of the time I don’t, but when sometimes yes I do and when I do, it all goes away as soon as im on stage and the fans are singing along with me. It’s the best feeling.
12.
What kind of music do you listen to today? Whatever I feel like listening to. I was just listening to Jay Sean and now im obsessed with Ellie Goulding.
13.
What embarrassing songs might I find on your MP3 player? Spice Girls – Viva Forever (LOVE THAT SONG THOUGH I DON’T CARE haha)
14.
Are you by chance going to tour in Asia too? I would love to make my way up to Asia, that would be a dream to perform for you all. Lets make it happen!:)
15.
Which is your favorite place to perform?Anywhere that my fans are. I feed off the energy and I love it.
16.
You perform in Romania frequently. What is it about? Romania is amazing, they have been so supportive with my music, its incredible! Love the people and I love the food! I will be heading back in July.
17.
Where would you most like to perform? So many places but I have to say a dream would be to perform in Dubai.
18.
What genre of music you can’t stand to listen to? The only genre that is a bit much for me is probably Heavy Metal.
19.
What hidden talents do you have? Im pretty good at graphics and web design hehe and tennis!
20.
Is there any really talented but not so famous singer, you think should be supported? Not saying that they are not famous, but people should support Manny Boy, Lazy J and Miracle. Talented bunch!
21.
What message or feeling do you want your fans to take away when listening to your music? Honesty and something that they can hopefully connect and escape to.
22.
Is there anything new coming up for the fans? Im excited to announce the next single off my Unbreakable EP is “Catch Me” and will be premiering the music video on July 7th.
23.
Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years time? Hopefully I would have toured the world, garnered a few no.1 hits and had a family of my own.
24.
What advice do you have for young bands trying to discover their sound? Just keep writing honest music and eventually you will mould the sound that you and your fans will appreciate.
25.
What message would you like to give to the teen readers? Thank you for all your love and support!I cant wait to show you whats to come ?
26.
Would you follow me back on twitter, if I say? Just saying =)… sure ;)

I Love Faydee. He's an amazing singer! Unbreakable is his must-listen EP.

Haya said...
on Jul. 3 2016 at 8:35 pm
I want to know what is faydee religion..

Arfa said...
on Jan. 1 2016 at 9:09 am
I really wanna be a singer. But I think it can only be possible when I'll meet uh 1 day. Its a dream of mine. Stay blessed :)