Love Letter | Teen Ink

Love Letter

By Christopher Saxon BRONZE, Carmel, Indiana
Christopher Saxon BRONZE, Carmel, Indiana

This loving feeling that I have, has changed my life. I feel as if you, my love, have changed my life for the better. I can never describe this feeling that I get when I'm with you. It feels as if my world is spinning, and when I'm with you apart of me feels complete. When you aren't around I miss you. I miss you beyond all belief. Nothing in my life really matters unless you're there. I try my best to always impress you with silly gimmicks that probably don't mean anything. I know you love me, but I still feel as if I'm not the one for you. I feel as if I always drag you down to the bottom of the sea. I feel like a burden when you're stressed, and it saddens me to ever believe that a thought like that could ever enter my mind. When I'm not with you I don't know what to do with myself, life is meaningless to me. When I'm with you my life changes and everything feels right, like the finishing piece of the puzzle. Like the last puzzle piece you complete me. Whenever I accomplish something, I yearn to seek your approval, because I feel like it means more. I know my love that I probably sound crazy, but it's true. Your approval is the only thing I want in my life. I don't want anyone else to tell me that I did a really good job; I only want you and only you. When I ask for your approval, I probably don't show it well, which makes me feel bad when you get mad. I depend on you to help me get through the troubles in life, and I always want to help you get through your troubles. I feel bad if I have ever caused you stress in your life. You don't deserve that, because you're like a precious stone that needs the best and most delicate care. You are the shining angel that brings happiness to those who hide in despair and darkness. You are the only person that can help when they need comfort. When you wrap your arms around me, my troubles are gone. I feel as if your hugs are the warmest and most meaningful in life. I probably sound pathetic but I long to be in your arms always. There is never a sad moment when I'm in your arms. I Love You with all my heart and I hope you will always remember that. To always be with you would be the paradise of my life. Forever my life would be happy. When I'm with you everything is right, and I never want to lose that feeling. Till the end of my days, and the world beyond, I will always want to be with you. I Love You!