Secret Lover | Teen Ink

Secret Lover

By SarynJumail PLATINUM, Bloomington, Illinois
SarynJumail PLATINUM, Bloomington, Illinois

Losing is not coming second. It's getting out of the water knowing you could have done better.

Sexual tension aroused, as she pulled herself closer to her secret lover. There was no romance, no love; just a tingle of sexual excitement as they pushed their lips together. It was dark, midnight, and cold outside where they stood, concealed behind a building.

She'd never meant for this to happen, she never thought it would. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't help it; she couldn't control her urges, which were subtle but not ignorable. She had become addicted to the sweet forbidden affairs that she had learned to live on, the forbidden affairs that nobody but herself and her partner in crime knew about. She couldn't help but want more; every kiss was better than the last, and every stolen moment was unplanned and risky.

She pushed onto her secret partner, and the icy wind pierced her neck, which was wet with the kiss of the other. She shivered in the cold air, and gripped tighter onto the other, as she produced one last slow, sensual kiss. After this, she broke away, running off into the darkness. Left behind her was the shivering body of her boyfriend's ex girlfriend, who had been her secret playmate for three months.