My Name is Unknown | Teen Ink

My Name is Unknown

Am I a bully for beating up another person who has what I desperately want? He has a family who loves him, and it’s not FAIR! Am I a damn bully for stealing money from another kid? Why, he has money, and I don't. Like my father says, "In order to get something, you have to take it."
He'd be so proud of me! I want him to be proud of me..
Am I a bully for shoving a kid into a locker? I didn't like the way he looked at me okay? No one should glare at ME. Heck if my parents don't look at me, why should anyone else?
There is something wrong with me, so I'm going to fix it. I have to be someone else so my family will love me, and it’s like a double bonus! The people I beat feel the way I felt when my Dad beats me up.
Is there something really wrong with me? Am I not the abused, but now the abuser? I could be your best friend, or your worst enemy. If I am not loved this way, then I will try another way, until my broken heart is mended, and the people who surround me won't look at me in fear, but in sympathy because I am so alone. I am the bully.

I was inspired to write this when I met someone who wasn't understood, and just wanted to be excepted. This person has bullied other kids, but I just wanted to put myself in their shoes and wrote what came to mind. What I thought they were going through.

Greg0_o said...
on Dec. 7 2008 at 6:33 pm
It's Accepted*** =] not Excepted, just so you know, i like it though XD <3